- RSS Channel Showcase 7148799
- RSS Channel Showcase 8075697
- RSS Channel Showcase 4073338
- RSS Channel Showcase 7447611
Articles on this Page
- 04/26/15--16:30: _Dog reunited with U...
- 05/01/15--12:10: _Police investigatin...
- 05/01/15--12:10: _Utah prosecutors dr...
- 05/02/15--17:46: _Mistakes foil Cal's...
- 05/02/15--18:31: _Police: Man shoots,...
- 05/02/15--18:32: _Suspect shot dead b...
- 05/03/15--16:12: _Cops hail man who f...
- 05/03/15--20:09: _Homeowner shoots, k...
- 05/10/15--20:24: _'Disruptive' autist...
- 05/11/15--14:41: _Plan to bury uraniu...
- 05/11/15--19:18: _Mom plans to sue af...
- 05/11/15--19:19: _US judge won't to b...
- 05/12/15--17:28: _Some LGBT residents...
- 05/16/15--00:29: _Romney-Holyfield bo...
- 05/25/15--13:07: _Police investigatin...
- 05/29/15--14:57: _Top-ranking Mormon ...
- 06/01/15--15:02: _Airlines seek ways ...
- 06/01/15--18:03: _55 people at Utah s...
- 06/02/15--13:26: _4 dead, 3 hospitali...
- 04/24/15--18:15: _Thousands attend 1s...
- 04/26/15--16:30: Dog reunited with Utah family after 2 years apart
- 05/01/15--12:10: Police investigating body in suitcase in Utah ravine
- 05/01/15--12:10: Utah prosecutors dropping charges alleging abuse on plane
- 05/02/15--17:46: Mistakes foil Cal's hopes of Varsity Cup title
- 05/02/15--18:31: Police: Man shoots, kills would-be carjacker outside store
- 05/02/15--18:32: Suspect shot dead by shopper outside Utah grocery store
- 05/03/15--16:12: Cops hail man who fatally shoots suspect outside Utah store
- 05/03/15--20:09: Homeowner shoots, kills intruder in Utah
- 05/10/15--20:24: 'Disruptive' autistic teen removed from flight, family upset
- 05/11/15--14:41: Plan to bury uranium in Utah scrutinized as decision nears
- 05/11/15--19:18: Mom plans to sue after autistic daughter removed from plane
- 05/11/15--19:19: US judge won't to block contact lens anti-price fixing law
- 05/12/15--17:28: Some LGBT residents critical of Utah anti-discrimination law
- 05/16/15--00:29: Romney-Holyfield boxing match lasts 2 rounds
- 05/25/15--13:07: Police investigating stabbing outside Salt Lake City shelter
- 05/29/15--14:57: Top-ranking Mormon leader heads to hospice as cancer worsens
- 06/01/15--15:02: Airlines seek ways to speed boarding process
- 06/01/15--18:03: 55 people at Utah shelter get suspected food poisoning
- 06/02/15--13:26: 4 dead, 3 hospitalized after boat capsizes on Utah lake
- 04/24/15--18:15: Thousands attend 1st 'preppers' expo in Utah suburb
Jennifer Lowe of Ogden says her family was thrilled to learn the Beagle mix named Tilly was found in Lexington days ago and identified through an implanted microchip with information about the animal's owners. She told KUTV-TV of Salt Lake City the family thought they would never see Tilly again after they moved from Lexington to Ogden.
Officers with the Department of Public Safety State Bureau of Investigation process the scene where human remains inside a suitcase were discovered on the side of I-80 near Saltair in Magna, Utah, on Thursday, April 30, 2015. Provo police confirmed that they are working with investigators but aren't sure yet if the body could be missing Provo woman Elizabeth "Elena" Laguna Salgado.
Federal prosecutors in Utah are moving to dismiss a case alleging a 3-year-old boy was abused on a plane. Prosecutors said in court documents filed this week that that there's insufficient evidence against 48-year-old Kevin C. Matthews of Illinois.
The Golden Bears were in striking distance, trailing by three points in the game's final minute, but they couldn't hold onto the ball and time expired in a 30-27 loss to BYU at Rio Tinto Stadium outside of Salt Lake City. Cal has lost the title game to the Cougars in three consecutive years.
A shopper with a concealed weapons permit shot and killed a man who was trying to carjack a woman Saturday outside a Utah grocery store, officers said. The 31-year-old male shooter was in Macey's parking lot in Orem, 45 miles south of Salt Lake City, when he heard a woman's screams as she was being pulled from her SUV by the suspect, investigators said.
Police say a shopper with a concealed weapons permit fatally shot a suspect to thwart a carjacking Saturday outside a Utah grocery store. Investigators say the 31-year-old male shooter was in Macey's parking lot in Orem, 45 miles south of Salt Lake City, when he heard a woman's screams as she was being pulled from her SUV by the suspect.
Police are hailing a man who shot and killed a would-be carjacker outside a Utah grocery store, saying he did the "right thing" by coming to the aid of the vehicle's owner. Investigators say the 31-year-old man with a concealed weapons permit was in Macey's parking lot in Orem, 45 miles south of Salt Lake City, when he heard a woman's screams as she was being pulled from her SUV by the suspect.
Police say a homeowner shot and killed a man accused of trying to break into his home in Pleasant Grove, about 35 miles south of Salt Lake City. Officers say a preliminary investigation shows 24-year-old Christian Chichia pounded on the front door of the house about 5:30 a.m. Sunday, awakening the homeowner and his wife.
An Oregon woman says her family was removed from a United Airlines flight because her autistic teen daughter was deemed "disruptive." Donna Beegle told KOIN-TV it happened last week when her family was flying back to Portland.
In this Wednesday, May 6, 2015, photo, a caution sign hangs on a fence in front of a building that houses depleted uranium at the EnergySolutions facility in Clive, Utah.State regulators on Monday, Monday, May 11, 2015, cited a number of concerns they need resolved before approving a plan to bury in Utah's western desert a type of nuclear waste that grows more radioactive over a million years. The Utah Department of Environmental Quality released a 250-page report Monday that examines a plan from Salt Lake City-based EnergySolutions to store depleted uranium at its site about 80 miles west of Salt Lake City.
An Oregon woman said Monday she intends to sue United Airlines after her flight home made an emergency landing, and authorities removed her family from the plane after she and the flight crew had problems finding her autistic 15-year-old daughter something to eat. Donna Beegle said her daughter, Juliette, can be a picky eater and sometimes lashes out if she doesn't get what she wants, but she hopes a lawsuit would lead to training for airline employees about dealing with people who have autism.
A federal judge on Monday refused to block a Utah law banning minimum prices for contact lenses that has drawn the ire of the nation's largest manufacturers. U.S. District Judge Dee Benson in Salt Lake City said in court documents that he wasn't persuaded by arguments from contact-lens makers Johnson & Johnson, Bausch & Lomb and Alcon Laboratories that the law is unconstitutional.
In this March 12, 2015, file photo, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert stands after signing an anti-discrimination bill at the Capitol in Salt Lake City. A Mormon church-backed anti-discrimination law that protects gay and transgender people and religious rights took effect Tuesday, May 12, 2015, amid skepticism from LGBT residents over whether the legislation really lives up to its reputation.
Five-time heavyweight boxing champion Evander Holyfield, left, is declared the winner against Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney during a charity fight night event Friday, May 15, 2015, in Salt Lake City. The black-tie event raised money for the Utah-based organization CharityVision, which helps doctors in developing countries perform surgeries to restore vision in people with curable blindness.
Police in Utah's capital city say a man has been hospitalized in critical condition after he was stabbed at a homeless shelter early on Memorial Day. Salt Lake City police Lt.
This March 4, 2015, file photo L. Tom Perry, the second-most senior member of the high-level Mormon governing body called the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, speaks during a news conference at the Utah State Capitol, in Salt Lake City. Mormon church officials say Perry, one of the highest-ranking leaders of the faith, is headed to hospice as his cancer spreads aggressively.
Airlines are trying to save time by speeding up a part of flying that creates delays even before the plane leaves the gate: the boarding process. This summer travel season, Delta plans to preload carry-on bags above passengers' seats on some flights.
The Salt Lake County health department department epidemiologist Ilene Risk speaks at a news conference Monday, June 1, 2015, in Salt Lake City. More than 50 people staying at a Salt Lake City homeless shelter were taken to hospitals after falling ill with suspected food poisoning, but all except one patient have recovered, officials said.
A Utah State Parks crew tows the boat that capsized in Bear Lake, Tuesday, June 2, 2015, near Salt Lake City. The boat capsized amid violent winds and huge waves on a lake spanning the Utah-Idaho border, killing several people and leaving some hospitalized, a Utah sheriff said Tuesday.
Mike Peters, with Ultimate Bunker stands at the doorway of a 100% steel underground bunker during the PrepperCon expo Friday, April 24, 2015, in Sandy, Utah. Hundreds of survivalists and "preppers" are gathering in the Salt Lake City suburb of Sandy for the first annual PrepperCon, featuring demonstrations of underground bunkers, food storage, and armored vehicles.